I was a little disappointed with the Flamboyant. Maybe it was the split location across the road and steps. Perhaps it was the short (pricey) menu. Or it could have been that the externals need a bit of a refresh and maintenance. Only the beach restaurant was open in late May.
But there are lots of plus points. Light, airy, comfortable, large rooms, A useful little kitchenette. Terrific views of Grand Anse Beach too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmed by the bright Caribbean Sun and genuine Grenadian Hospitality, the Flamboyant Hotel offers an ideal vacation destination. Choose from the comfortable rooms or self-catering studios, one-bedroom suites or two-bedroom cottages, all with air conditioning and vistas of Grand Anse Beach and the lush mountains of Grenada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Flamboyant Hotel And Villas
- Flamboyant Hotel St Georges
- The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas Grenada/Saint George Parish