Just returned from a week at Flamboyant. The view from top villas is amazing overlooking the fabulous Anse Beach. You need to be able bodied as lots of steps. The road in front is only a small road with little traffic so no problem at all. Staff very friendly . This hotel is not for children as not a child's pool. The food is ok and well presented. I think it is missing a real beach bar as you have to go into Owl Bar for drink which I felt it was a bit male orientated to go in with swimming costume. However if you see a member of staff they willingly bring drink to you on beach even tea and coffee. There smoothies are real fruit unlike some hotels yummy. The dive centre people are great and really know there stuff.
- Also Known As:
- The Flamboyant Hotel And Villas
- The Flamboyant Hotel
- Flamboyant Hotel St Georges
- The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmed by the bright Caribbean Sun and genuine Grenadian Hospitality, the Flamboyant Hotel offers an ideal vacation destination. Choose from the comfortable rooms or self-catering studios, one-bedroom suites or two-bedroom cottages, all with air conditioning and vistas of Grand Anse Beach and the lush mountains of Grenada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.