We decided to stay at the Flamboyant Hotel for the view, having previously stayed in hotels along Grand Anse Beach, we also wanted to have the kitchen facilities. The hotel is built on the hillside with a main road running between it. There are steep steps and incline to most of the rooms. We booked a deluxe studio which was spacious and clean, also had a great view, but was not deluxe. I am sure I saw somewhere that it is 4 star however I would categorise as 2 star. `On our last day we had no water pressure so unable to use the shower had to use another room near the reception with no apology from any of the reception staff. Small beach area but does not get the sunset have to walk further along the beach to see this. The main restaurant is dark and enclosed and does not make use of it's beach setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmed by the bright Caribbean Sun and genuine Grenadian Hospitality, the Flamboyant Hotel offers an ideal vacation destination. Choose from the comfortable rooms or self-catering studios, one-bedroom suites or two-bedroom cottages, all with air conditioning and vistas of Grand Anse Beach and the lush mountains of Grenada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Flamboyant Hotel And Villas
- Flamboyant Hotel St Georges
- The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas Grenada/Saint George Parish