Grenada was a lovely, friendly island to spend Christmas on. The hotel itself was unfortunately not amazing - accommodation does not quite match the pictures and there's quite a hike between the hotels rooms, the restaurants / pools and the beach (which is beautiful, but watch the sandflies). The staff were very friendly and while the food was quite average the roti wraps were fantastic. The pool deck is lovely and there are some hotel turtles that were good entertainment every time. There is a nice day tour to do around the island and some good local scuba diving to break up a beach holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmed by the bright Caribbean Sun and genuine Grenadian Hospitality, the Flamboyant Hotel offers an ideal vacation destination. Choose from the comfortable rooms or self-catering studios, one-bedroom suites or two-bedroom cottages, all with air conditioning and vistas of Grand Anse Beach and the lush mountains of Grenada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Hotels.com so you can book your The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Flamboyant Hotel And Villas
- Flamboyant Hotel St Georges
- The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas Grenada/Saint George Parish