Stayed in September for 10 days. The pool bar was shut and not once was there a member if staff available which meant that if you wanted a cold drink you had two flights of stairs to negotiate. The pool was used on 4 separate occasions for children's swimming lessons and 2 occasions for adults diving lessons so was rarely available to hotel guests. When it was there were members of the health club using it as well which due to its small size was not viable. There was only one restaurant area open in the evening which is located next to the owl bar and adjacent to the area the crab racing is held which means you are sat next to a lot if drunken students whilst trying to eat your evening meal. The rooms are situated across a main road from the pool and restaurants and if you go on the beach you are hounded by beach sellers as it is a public beach. The first room we were given was filthy which meant we were moved to the top of the hill hardly ideal when I have limited mobility which Thomsons and the flamboyant were fully aware if before our arrival. I couldn't use the beach buggy as if you were at the pool there was no way to contact reception due to the bar being closed resulting in having to book a car for the full duration just to get up and down to the room. Wouldn't stay again under any circumstances as I was stunned by the terrible standard if this hotel. I have travelled extensively and worked for 11 years in the travel industry for a major airline but I have never experienced such a terrible hotel before and hopefully will never encounter one again. Grenada is beautiful and I will return just to a hotel that isn't filthy and that cares about the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmed by the bright Caribbean Sun and genuine Grenadian Hospitality, the Flamboyant Hotel offers an ideal vacation destination. Choose from the comfortable rooms or self-catering studios, one-bedroom suites or two-bedroom cottages, all with air conditioning and vistas of Grand Anse Beach and the lush mountains of Grenada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Flamboyant Hotel And Villas
- Flamboyant Hotel St Georges
- The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas Grenada/Saint George Parish