Just spent the week at Blue Horizons Garden Resort while in country for work. Every morning I enjoyed the view of the Grenada southwest coast while I casually bird watched from my patio. The grounds of the resort are well maintained and landscaped with beautiful flowers that attract island specialties like the Antillean Crested Hummingbird. You don't even really need binoculars as these lovely birds zip around the property. Several mornings we also saw the endemic Hook-billed Kite, a special treat for me as I have yet to see this bird very well until now. I also appreciated having such a large room and the kitchen came in handy a number of times, for slicing up local mangos and making tea in the evenings. All in all, a wonderful experience and a great location, close to the beach, the supermarket, restaurants and more!
- Also Known As:
- Blue Horizons Garden Hotel
- Blue Horizons Garden Hotel St. George`s
- Blue Horizons Garden Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on the picturesque South West Coast of Grenada, in 6 1/4 acres of beautiful tropical gardens. The world-renowned Grand Anse beach is only 300 yards from the resort and just 4 miles from the airport, with the colourful and vibrant capital of St. George is only 5 miles away. We offer you luxurious self catering accommodations in two different categories, a friendly staff, and one of Grenada's finest restaurants, La Belle Creole. Swim in our freshwater pool, enjoy a cool drink at the poolside bar, or relax in the lounge with a good book. We are Green Globe Certified and home to 21 species of birds and 49 moths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Blue Horizons Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.