This self catering set of apartments is set in lovely lush gardens. The apartments are all self contained. The upper ones have sea views (beach a 5 in walk away) but plenty of stairs as well. The apartments are spacious with everything you need for a comfortable stay including air con, fridge freezer, towels provided, balcony, coffee maker. There is ice in the freezer and cold water in the fridge. A daily maid cleans up and provides fresh towels when required. There is a good restaurant, pool side bar shutting 6 ish and pool area. The best thing about the place is the attention from the staff at reception. Nothing is too much trouble. They provide the attention you would expect in a 5 star hotel and were lovely and friendly making the stay very special. Cashing money is no problem at reception. Any ideas for excursions and they will phone around for you at no extra charge and arrange a trip after consulting you again with all the options available. The place feels safe and relaxed and I let my children roam about freely. It's a sister hotel to the local 5 star Spice Island resort and use of sun loungers on the beach is provided by the hotel. Also drinks at Spice Island are at a 10% discount for those staying at Blue Horizons.
All in all it was amazing value for money. The prices are such that I was surprised how comfortable it is. The kids loved it. It is a quiet resort and we were often the only people at the pool, so if you want more action then it would not suit you but we loved it.
Highly recommended, very convenient (10 mins airport) and excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on the picturesque South West Coast of Grenada, in 6 1/4 acres of beautiful tropical gardens. The world-renowned Grand Anse beach is only 300 yards from the resort and just 4 miles from the airport, with the colourful and vibrant capital of St. George is only 5 miles away. We offer you luxurious self catering accommodations in two different categories, a friendly staff, and one of Grenada's finest restaurants, La Belle Creole. Swim in our freshwater pool, enjoy a cool drink at the poolside bar, or relax in the lounge with a good book. We are Green Globe Certified and home to 21 species of birds and 49 moths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Blue Horizons Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Horizons Garden Hotel St. George`s
- Blue Horizons Garden Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish