I stayed here on my honeymoon in November for a week and the staff were attententive, the accommodation was very comfortable and fully equipped and the food was exceptional.
This is a family run property, not some faceless organisation, so the staff and the owners make a huge effort to cater to you and your needs. The accommodation for our honeymoon had been closed down just a few days prior to leaving the UK and Blue Horizons kindly offered us an all inclusive option. This isn't actively promoted as it is predominantly a self catering site, however I urge you to take a night off and eat La Belle Creole, their restaurant. Andy, the chef has a real talent - the food was fresh, a la carte standard, and some of the best food I have had. I was always disappointed that I could only ever manage 2 of the 5 courses! The pool bar menu at lunch time was equally generous and well presented.
If there is one thing missing from this lovely resort - it's atmosphere. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for nightclubs and loud music, but an opportunity for guests to socialise in-house would be a nice touch. Maybe cocktails or BBQ by the pool one evening.
Arnold, your staff and your accommodation are a credit to you and your chef is a huge asset. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on the picturesque South West Coast of Grenada, in 6 1/4 acres of beautiful tropical gardens. The world-renowned Grand Anse beach is only 300 yards from the resort and just 4 miles from the airport, with the colourful and vibrant capital of St. George is only 5 miles away. We offer you quiet comfort and individual privacy in 32 One Bedroom and Studio self catering accommodations, a friendly staff, and one of Grenada's finest restaurants, La Belle Creole. Swim in our freshwater pool, enjoy a cool drink at the poolside bar, or relax in the lounge with a good book. We are Green Globe Certified and home to 27 species of birds and 49 moths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Horizons Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Horizons Garden Hotel St. George`s
- Blue Horizons Garden Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish