"oh my what a treat"!
After visiting this paradise last year we were dying to return again and am so glad we did!from the moment we arrived we were treated and spoilt,from being greeted with a lovely welcome cocktail,to the sumptuous beach rooms it really is paradise!
It is the low season so pretty quiet however this did not detract from the perfection maintained by this family run hotel!
We played tennis early evenings and were left iced towels and water,the treatments in the spa were top notch too! Lovely fluffy dressing gowns and opening the door onto the beech is just heaven! Tea making facilities,televisions if required! The restaurant is excellent with yummy food and the chef cooked any of our requests!
The drinks were fabulous at the bar and our favourite guy Jeremy was still there to share his special humour! The car hire service is the quickest we have ever had and really good tourag too!
We found the cleanliness of the rooms absolutely faultless and was amazed to read the negative appraisal of one person who obviously had a personal grudge and waited six months to write such a negative review! The hotel is spotless!
We received canapes to the room every evening,fresh fruit is delivered to the rooms every morning!ice brought to the room twice a day! These small touches make the whole experience perfect and set it aside from other hotels we have visited!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
We will be back!I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone! Perfect!
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Beach Hotel
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada’s breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover’s dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown® amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring whirlpool tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.