Its been seven years since our last visit to Spice Island Resort and two years since our last holiday, but boy was it worth the wait.Started the day with a visit to the Virgin lounge at Gatwick highly recommended,great breakfast and massage to get into the spirit.On arrival at Grenada we were chauffeured to the hotel in a stretched limousine wow and that was a big surprise! On arrival at the hotel we had a welcoming committee consisting of Sir Royston and his senior staff which was a lovely touch. If you are looking for a great chill out holiday this is by far the best place to come. If you are looking to lose weight - forget it and don't regret it as you will eat fantastic food and lots of it! and then either use the gym or beach and sea to work it off if that is your preference or you can just soak it all up and worry about it when you get home.All of the staff and management are fantastic and its no wonder this hotel has such a high proportion of returning guests.We were told the hotel is to get a major refurbishment this year which will change the layout of the bar area which can only be for the best as it can be a little on the cramped side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada’s breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover’s dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown® amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring whirlpool tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish