I just returned from a wonderful 10 day stay at this luxurious resort. This resort was highly recommended by friends who have stayed there in the past, primarily because they had received world class service. My experience was no different, it far exceeded my expectations.The staff including members of Management all remembered me by name even after a few days of being there. My compliments to the chef, whose culinary expertise was well displayed and the food was tasty, breakfast, lunch and dinner, all on par with some of the best restaurants that I've eaten at in the US. I especially loved the local cuisine.
The room was spacious with all the appointments and amenities one could ask for in a five star resort. Hats off to the housekeeping staff who attended to my room twice a day.
The icing on the cake was being entertained by the owner, Sir Royston Hopkin and his family at his home. This was a treat for me and all the other guests at the resort, a step up from the usual managers cocktails that I've attended at other resorts.
This Resort has been by far the best ever that I have stayed at. I highly recommend it and cannot wait to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada’s breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover’s dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown® amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring whirlpool tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish