We had 10 days at the Spice Island hotel. It was so incredibly relaxing. The staff were so lovely and looked after you brilliantly. There was a genuine concern to ensure you had an excellent holiday and so nothing was too much trouble. The accommodation was very comfortable, clean and spacious. The food and house wine was great. The sea was (very unusually it has to be said) a bit choppy so we sadly didn't snorkel or sail but the beach and swimming pool were lovely so it didn't really matter too much. If you do a trip, see if you can get Danny as your driver as he was very knowledgeable when he took us round the island and a really lovely chap. Cricket at the National Stadium was also great fun. I would highly recommend Grenada and Spice Island - it's the best West Indies holiday we've had so far (comparing to St Lucia, Barbados and Jamaica).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada’s breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover’s dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown® amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring whirlpool tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish