This is a beautiful intimate resort on the best beach on the Island. Even before we arrived, we received warm welcoming emails after we had made a request in advance. The front desk staff all knew our names when we arrived as did the restaurant staff. The owners are on site most days. The grounds are immaculate. We were treated to a sunset cocktail party at the home of the owner Lord Royston Hopkin. We enjoyed our daily walks along the beach. The hotel provided a free tour of the Island. Most days we went off on excursions for half days. The Island is beautiful and there are lots of things to see. One day we took the local bus into town. We had lunch at BB's Crabback Restaurant which is located on the harbour. Be sure to try their "high octane" rum punch. We found Lisa's jewellery store with hand-made silver pieces. They made some silver bracelets for our granddaughters.
We would definately return to Spice Island Resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada’s breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover’s dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown® amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring whirlpool tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish