We have never been to the Caribbean before and wanted to go to one of the unspoilt islands. Our travel agent recommended Grenada and suggested spice island resort hotel. We can not rate this resort high enough and will definitely return.
We stayed on the beach in a sea grape suite. The upgrade was really worth it! Waking up each morning to the sound of the waves and being right on the beautiful clean quiet beach was amazing.
The sea grape suites are beautiful, very spacious and clean.
The food is to die for and nothing is too much trouble for the staff. If you don't fancy any thing on the evening menu the chef will gladly make you whatever you want. My husband had fresh lobster!!
The owner Sir Royston is at the hotel most days and invites all the guests to his own home at True Blue for a cocktail party every week. We have never had such hospitality like this before at any hotel.
Spice Island resort is really luxury. It's true you get what you pay for. Real five star plus place to spend a really relaxing time. Thanks to Dave as well our driver who took us an a tour of the island and to Clyde and Stephen in the bar and restaurant for all the smiles and great fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada’s breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover’s dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown® amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring whirlpool tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish