What a fantastic place, they certainly have picked up the game and run with it, staff were great, food was different but very good, the grounds people keep everything on top form and there was nothing that they couldn't do for us. We stayed in Rm 26 Almond Suite and it was just what I would return to. We were there from 15th November till the 29th November 2012.
The beach is clean and makes for a nice walk and is very safe. A polite no thank you to the beach vendors is all that is need and they leave you alone.
We met a star on the staff called Crystell, she stands out with a beautiful personality and extremely helpful.
We were fully inclusive and were upgraded as we had a Wedding Vows renewal and everything went fantastically well, we even got Delia from the Dive shop on the beach to attend and she dressed to impress... I dive with The Aquanauts and they are a the group that I have dived with every year for the last three years.
I was booked to be at La Source, it closed and did us a favour, we paid the extra and so pleased we did. Only downfall, the Mosquitos in the evening can be a nuisance and if they get in your room there was no electronic device to zap them.
Would we go back... You bet we would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada’s breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover’s dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown® amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring whirlpool tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish