Just back from a week in Grenada and wish I was still there! The island is lovely and not sold out to tourism like other islands. There is plenty to do, although a week on a beach is also appealing! Spice Island Resort really doesn't need another 5* review it will definitely not disappoint! It's close to the airport so no long transfer. We stayed in a Sea Grape suite which is worth the upgrade to be on the beach.The room higlight was the bed which is huge and super comfortable! The staff are very welcoming and warm and seemed to have a great rapport with guests. We really enjoyed the food - no complaints! Loved the beach, it's a public beach so lots of local people enjoying it, something new for us on previous holidays in the Caribbean as it's usually just hotel guests on the beach, I think it gave a true flavour of Grenada. I didn't use the spa so can't comment. When we stayed there were no families, it was mainly couples.
We have never been to the same place twice as the world is a big place and like to go somewhere new but I may reconsider this approach for another holiday at Spice Island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada’s breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover’s dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown® amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring whirlpool tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish