Our first visit to this resort and it was excellent as many other reviews have highlighted the combination of a number of elements makes this a quality package. The location on the Grande Anse Beach and staying in a Seagrape Suite which allows you to walk out and enjoy the sand, blue sea and a great view. The food is top restaurant quality and not over facing with a very varied menu which should suit all test including vegetarian. The staff by are large very helpful and certainly the service in the restaurant and bar was good. They have a good gym if you are interested in trying to balance the calories while you are there with a variety of machines. The Spa was also good and reasonable prices for treatments. If you want a truly relaxing holiday in a wonderful location on a very nice island this is the place for you. Downsides maybe a couple of minor ones, quality of the house wine is not great and the entertainment is not brilliant although the steel band was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Re-Imagined. Owned and operated by Sir Royston Hopkin, KCMG and Family, this 64 suite Spice Island Beach Resort recreates its original elegance with a modern flair on Grenada’s breathtaking Grand Anse Beach. Sixteen hundred feet of powder white sand captivatingly frames 32 beachfront suites featuring indoor living rooms, breezy exterior terraces and private rock gardens. Graceful architecture complemented by new colours and exquisite furnishings make this award-winning resort even more exclusive. Presiding over these golden sands are the Cinnamon and Saffron Suites. Unmatched in elegance each of these One Bedroom Suites captures the spice scented breezes with lazy hammocks on private patios. Custom-furnished, and available as two bedrooms when booked with a Sea Grape Beach Suite, this is a beach lover’s dream. Seventeen additional pool suites have their own private swimming pools and gardens steps away from the ocean. The Royal Collection, Luxury Almond and Anthurium Pool suites are all private oasis that offer the guest an intimate experience like no other. All suites are equipped with modern luxuries like Flat Screen Televisions, Italian Frette™ Linen, Molton Brown® amenities and ensuite bathrooms featuring whirlpool tubs and double vanities it is little wonder that this tranquil haven continues to be a treasured secret amongst the travel elite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Spice Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Island Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Spice Island Grenada
- Hotel Spice Island Beach
- Spice Island Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish