“really poor accomodation” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Lexus Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. George's
Lexus Inn
Belmont, St. George's 2222, Grenada   |
Ranked #14 of 19 St. George's B&B and Inns
San Fernando, Trinidad
“really poor accomodation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

1st night, a rat ran through the living room. you could imagine the commotion as we tried to kill this poor little animal ( where am from rats, cockroaches, mice are a no no)
There were no cooking utensils although a kiychette is part of the accomodation, no knives, bowls pots etc and also no gas for the stove
cockroaches in the closet, change of towel and cleaning of rooms only when requested

i would not recommend this place for its 70US per night price tag

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
mcferdows, General Manager at Lexus Inn, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Customer,

Please accept our sincere apologies for any/all issues you have experienced. This property was leased and managed by others in the past. From this point on we will take responsibility and address and/all issues.

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Grenada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I went to Ocean Front restaurant for dinner .. service really needs improvement. Very disorganized. My father was let down three times. At the beginning the waitress told him that no wild meat was available, so he ordered something else. The waitress returned the second time to inform that the chef had just removed the meat from the freezer and it will take a while to grill. So in the end, this other lady came out (I assume she's the restaurant manager) and she told him what's there to offer ... and when she mentioned lambie, the waitress apparently never knew there was lambie available (communication was not present).

Dinner was enjoyable. I had chicken kebab with vegetable rice and salad. I also enjoyed the karaoke segment. A nice place to dine but their service really needs to be more organized.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
PA, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Grenada still remains one of the most beautiful island of the Caribbean. I would encourage everyone to visit Grenada. Put it on one of your list of island to visit. BUT PLEASE DO NOT VISIT Lexus Inn Grenada.

Here is my story…. I was literally robbed while I was asleep in my room. YES someone took all my money from my bag while I was asleep in my room. When I told the manager about the problem the following day he said this kind of things don’t happen here. However, when I told the locals my story without mentioning where I encountered the problem, the first thing they ask me is if I was staying at the Lexus Inn. The local police also confirmed there was another incident the same night at Lexus Inn.

The manager showed no kind of remorse about the issue. I had to call the police myself. I had to file the report and management did not even bother giving any input.

Personally I believe this was an inside job done by someone with a key to the apartment. Here is why…the front door is at ground level and the back is 3 floors from the ground. There was no way someone could have climbed over the balcony to get in from the back. There was no sign of breaking and entering.

Worse yet management did not offer anything for my troubles.

Here is the foot note:

I am taking time to write this review because my story could have ended quite differently. Remember I was in my room asleep while someone was taking my money from my bag a few feet away.

Don’t stay at Lexus Inn Grenada not even overnight.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Costa Rica
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

There was a rowdy private party on when I arrived in the evening so no dinner service available. No breakfast the next morning either. The owner worked his way through wine and beer from morning until night, which may explain why the rooms are pretty bad - I should never have looked under the bed. The potential is there: super clifftop views over the ocean and lovely sunsets and room layout with kitchenette, dining area and balconies should work. But this place needs a facelift, some cleaning and new management badly - it wasn't even that cheap. The single saving grace was the friendly receptionist, Nympha, who tried to make things pleasant in difficult circumstances, recommending where I could eat, etc.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

My wife and I arrived at the Lexus Inn at 6:00AM on a Friday morning. The office was closed and the manager was surprised to see us even though we made arrangements to come early. As he showed us the room he consistently apologized for several things. Wires were hanging from the ceiling and the place was dingy. Not all the lights worked and the key to the balcony door did not work (we had to figure out a makeshift way to lock it). The toilet was not cleaned and the bathroom door did not close. The manager told us that if we did not like the room we could have another one. Friday evening I realized that the room did not have hot water. Saturday AM I informed the front desk of the issue. They said that they would have it fixed. Saturday night we had no hot water and I asked for another room. They said that one was not available and I asked for a discount for the days without hot water. I was told that the manager was out of town and will not be back until we leave so a discount could not be authorized. The lady at the front desk then asked us if we wanted to pay our balance (we already paid for 2 nights). We left Sunday morning to avoid paying for more days without hot water. The place is in a nice location and has potential but needs a lot of work.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Lexus Inn? Share your experiences!