“Samana is amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa

You added Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa to your Saves list
Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa
3.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Loma Puerto Escondido S/N | PO Box 32000, Dominican Republic   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Offer
Special Summer Sales
Ranked #12 of 58 Hotels in Samana Province
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Samana is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2008

We just returned from a fabulous week in Samana (March 10-17). The Cayacoa resort was stunning and exactly what we wanted. We wanted the conveniences and pampering of an all-inclusive, but we also wanted to experience the country and how the locals live. The Gran Bahia Cayacoa is one of four Gran Bahia resorts in Samana and it is the closest to the town- it is just a 10 minute walk down a hill to the town (or you can take a shuttle that runs every hour). The town is completely safe and lovely. If you turn to the left at the bottom of the hill you will see the section of town where the locals shop, straight ahead when coming down the hill is a row of shops run by the hotel and if you turn to the right you will head to the bay an the local market (is was open on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday the week we were there). We got two big and brightly colored beautiful pieces of art work for only $20 each and they rolled them up for us for easy traveling (it’ll cost us to get them framed here, but it will be worth it)

The resort is very clean, safe, and absolutely beautiful. The staff are all so friendly and hard-working. They work 12-14 hour days, but always have a smile on their face and are so happy to accommodate you. We booked through Sell Off Vacations (and got a great deal) and our travel company was Air Transat. We arrived at the Samana airport and had about a 45-60 minute bus ride to the hotel. We had no problems at the airport in either direction. Our flight arrived in the middle of the night, since we were delayed because of a storm in Montreal, so we didn’t have to check in and the bellboys took our bags to our room immediately. The hotel even had a snack waiting in our room for us.

Rooms

We were booked into the Golden Suites and they were quite large. My husband and I were there with our 11-year old daughter, so we had a room with 2 double beds, plus there was a couch. The balcony looked out to the smaller beach and pool and it was a breath-taking view all day long. The bathroom had a separate shower and bathtub. The maids work hard and do a very good job. The floor is mopped everyday and the sheets are changed everyday. She put flowers in our room and we had the typical shapes made out of our towels. I left her little gifts and a dollar or two every morning. She also did a quick clean-up every evening and put chocolate on our pillows each night.

There are about 125 stairs to get to the main building from the suites, but we got used to it. It was a good way to get a bit of exercise.

Pools

We spent most of our afternoons at the main pool. We never had a problem getting a lounge, no matter the time of day. The swim-up bar is great and this is where the animation team spends most of their days. They work so hard and are sweet and friendly, but the music was a bit loud by times. If you are traveling with kids, bring a floaty device and goggles- my daughter spent hours on end entertaining herself in the pool.

The smaller pool was by our suites and we spent the later part of the afternoon there. Around 4:30 or so we would go there for a snack (great sandwiches, hotdogs and burgers) and then basically stay there until they were closing up the pool (around 7:00 or so).

Beaches

The main beach is very nice, but not large. If you are looking for a long stretch of beach to walk for miles- this is not it. It is well-maintained and you never have trouble finding a hut and lounge chairs. The sand is nice and the water is great for swimming and boating. We took the Hobie catamaran out everyday and went sailing, so that was fun. My husband tried wind-surfing a few times and there were also 4 kayaks. You never had to wait to use any of the water equipment. I collected a lot of shells along the beach and on the weekend when the locals were there my daughter had a great time playing with them. There is a bar on the main beach and an elevator leading down. At the far end of the beach you can get on the cool bridge that you see in all the photos. It is not owned by the hotel and it is not well-kept, but it was safe and a fun walk.

The smaller beach was OK, it wasn’t as clean as the bigger beach, but it was very quiet. This is the pickup point for excursions, since there is a dock leading out of this beach.

The buffet was well-stocked and had a variety of food. It got a little tiring after a while, but any buffet would. There is fresh pizza and made to order pasta every lunch and supper, so my daughter loved that. The breakfast was especially good, with made to order omelets and eggs, plus a large selection of fresh fruit, breads and hot food. There is a theme every night for supper.

We only did the Italian restaurant and it was very good. Our service was excellent, although friends of ours went the night before and didn’t have great service. The lamb was excellent. We heard differing accounts of the restaurants in general, but it is a bit of a change from the buffet, so it is worth trying.

No one we knew got sick from the food- it was always well cooked and they used purified water for everything.

Excursions

Playa Rincon: We did a few of these and I have one strong recommendation- hire a taxi!!! They are very reasonably priced and can hold up to 6 people. Most of the excursions are over-priced and the hotel keeps half of the money. We hired a guy named Zoilo and his English was super. He was so open and friendly- we learned so much about the culture and lifestyle of Dominican Republic, it was amazing. One of the bell boys (Francesco, I think) called him for us and it was $90 for the full day (9-4:30). The guest service guy in the golden room, Jose (who was super amazing too) also had a friend to take us, but Jose wasn’t working the day that we were looking to book. Zoilo took us to Playa Rincon and stayed with us the whole day. He helped us choose our fresh fish and lobster for lunch from the guys at the restaurant on the beach. We went swimming and snorkeling and walked for miles- this is a typical Caribbean beach- the water and sand were beautiful. There is also a river at one end that meets the sea and there is a forest of mangroves. We visiting it and there were lots of locals there- a few willing to take you on a tour down river of the mangroves. I highly recommend this beach and getting there by taxi is the way to go.

Cayo Levantado: We took the catamaran to Cayo Levantado (Bacardi Island) and it was $15 through SolTours. You don’t have to book ahead, just show up with cash on the dock of the small beach at 9:00am and hop on. They pick you up at 1:00 on the island and bring you back to the hotel. There is a market on the island (feel free to barter) and it is a beautiful white sand, turquoise water public beach (use the white loungers- the locals charge for the blue ones). My daughter got her hair braided for $20. There is at least one restaurant and bar on the beach. People we met took the excursion through the conservation park and then it went to this beach, they felt that it wasn’t worth the money, but did have a nice day.

El Limon: This excursion was amazing. It was reasonably priced ($55US pp), but it didn’t include much. We were picked up at 9:30 in an open-bus and driven to the ranch. We were given rainboots to change into and then given a horse with a guide. They tell you that the guides aren’t paid and that you can feel free to tip them, but that it is not necessary. I don’t know what the real story is, but we tipped ours $10 each. My guy was especially great. My husband had 7-year old kid as a guide- he was fine too. You are on horseback for 25 minutes or so and it is fun. It was my first time and it was an adventure. I am allergic to horses (all animals actually) and have asthma, but I took a Claritin and had my inhalers on hand and was perfectly fine. After the 25 minutes on horseback, we hiked downhill for 10 minutes or so and were at the most beautiful waterfall. We swam in it and took lots of pictures. If you swim under the waterfall to the right there is a cool cave. After making our way back over the trail we were served lunch- it was very average. Then we were brought back to the hotel. I would absolutely recommend the waterfall, but I would take a taxi there and just hire a guide (paradas)- it would be time and money better spent. Our taxi guy Zoilo says he takes people to get a guide and go the waterfall frequently and then he brings them to an undiscovered, but beautiful beach, so that might be an option.

Whale Watching: We chose not to do this, but would have if we had more time. Friends that we met there did the excursion with Kim, who owns the Victoria II (she is from Ontario and has been doing tours there for 25 years). It is $50 for a half day ($25 for kids) it is much cheaper to go with her than to book and excursion. She has a shop by the bay in town and does tours everyday. Friends of ours did it and saw tons of whales and learned a lot from her.

Random helpful hints

- We didn’t feel we had to tip much, we did if someone did something especially helpful. But it wasn’t like we felt the workers were expecting it all the time.

- There were no bugs at all.
- We didn’t have time to get our HepA/B and malaria shots, but we were perfectly fine. I took some antibiotics and pepto-bismal, but didn’t come close to using anything.
- We had a week of sun- only a few clouds everyday. The Weather Network said it would be cloudy, rainy and sunny all week, but all we had was sun and a few clouds. It was about 28 degrees everyday and it rained once for 10 minutes.
- Bring lot of sunscreen (I used 45 all the time), since it is expensive to buy. Also bring aloe or some kind of after sun treatment, since you are bound to get a bit burned.
- US money is accepted everywhere. We used it all the time, but the bank machines give you Dominican Pesos (100 Pesos= about $3 US). Bring lots of $1 US with you. The front desk will exchange money for you.
- Our daughter had a great time, but there are not a lot of kids or activities for kids. She is a water bug and is good to entertain herself and was lucky to meet another kid her age to play with a bit, but there is no “kids club” or separate kids activities.

This was our first all-inclusive experience and it was fabulous. From what we heard from other people, we got a great deal and won’t find much that compares to the experience. It was truly a 5 star quality. We felt like we got to see real Dominican life and learn a bit about the country all while having a relaxing vacation.

• Liked — staff, cleanliness, location, pools
  • Disliked — the food got tiring
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (840)
  • Polish first
Ancaster, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2008

My husband and I returned last week, Feb 25/08 - March 3/08, from the Gran Bahia Principe Samana Resort. We can only say very positive things about this resort. From our flight from Toronto, to landing in Samana, everything went so smoothly! We received our hotel package as we got on our bus to the hotel, which really made it perfect upon arriving at the hotel. I kept my eyes closed and covered as we opened our hotel room door just in case it did not look like the photos I had been shown on this site! But, to my delight, the room was spectacular!! I fell in love.
(yes, with my room, and my husband, all over again!!) That feeling of not knowing where you are in the morning, was so dream like. The first morning, I opened my eyes, and, there, out in the ocean, I saw a huge ship that was docking for the day in Samana.

If you are looking for a holiday that will reconnect you with your spouse from the everyday hub, I can truly say this is the place to go. It is not a huge resort, but, it is big enough that you actually don't see people you saw at the airport for days. There is only one pool and the beach, but, neither ever really seemed too busy. I personally like to see some people, so, total seclusion is not necessary. The staff are so friendly, (and so Spanish!), but, with broken English and broken Spanish, everyone ends up understanding each other. The staff go out of their way to make things just right. The hotel is very clean and you could see the maintance crew at work at all times. Each day our room was cleaned and the maid did something sweet each day. (ie, put flowers in the bath towels hanging in the shower/bath area, hung up dressing gowns, put cushions on the bed differently each day, made a swan with the towels, etc.) At night, the maid came in, turned our bedding down and placed chocolates and a good night card on our pillow!

Food - people always want to know about the food. I will quickly touch on this topic. For me, just being able to arrive and eat, is a treat in itself! But, honestly, the buffet choice was really great. When we are away in another country, I am very picky in what I eat. Especially meat. I am always kind of leery of what it actually is! But, the choices were plentiful. I never had trouble filling up my plate (1, 2 and sometimes even three times!) The a la cartes are very good as well. The dining experience in itself, was so romantic. The waiting staff took such good care of you, making sure your wine glass was always full, and that everything was perfect. We are not true sea food eaters, so, the nights we were to eat sea food, it was a little bit difficult to pick a choice from the menu. But, I have to say, the filet mignon was fabulous. You can go to a a la carte 4 times in a week. I would suggest booking them right away, even if you are unsure if you want to go to them. You can always cancel! You will never be hungry the whole week you are away. There is always a food bar open, and, even if you are hungry in the night, you can order room service!!

All the guests were very friendly, and, from Canada! We met some couples that we ended up becoming quite friendly with. The night life I can truly say is a tad bit lame. The shows are mainly getting people involved and acting silly. I am sure those that volunteered,or were volunteered, had a good time. Watching the show though, at times, got a little bit redundant. The one night everyone goes down to the piano bar though, and that is really lots of fun. A local band plays and everyone dances and has a good time. We went back to our room each night when the shows ended at 11, watched t.v., and had a few drinks. It was a nice way to finish off the days.

We chose to do some excurions. We went whale watching, the safari trip, and also, the horse back riding. We loved seeing the way they live in Samana and enjoyed meeting local people. I personally was fascinated with the children. I felt Natalie could have been a bit more detailed about the horse back riding. Saying that you should be fit, was truly a understatement!! You actually did not arrive at the bottom of the falls - we 'parked' our horses, and headed down the HUGE cliff!! Thankfully, my guide was really sweet, and held my hand the whole way down!! The falls were spectacular! My husband was daring and went in with the other 100 people! The natives gave us a show by climbing up the side of the falls and then diving or jumping in! That was amazing in it self! I wanted to go ahead of the crowd when I felt it was almost time to head back to the top! My guide actaully pulled me up at certain points when I thought my legs would not go any further!! Truly, if you are not fit, as in, cannot climb 200 stairs without huffing and puffing, I would personally not go on this excursion!! I am 43, and, I thought I was healthy!

This holiday was exactly what we needed. I was so sad to leave. If you can, try to book for 10 days. Especially if you want to do a few excursions. This way, you will still have plenty of days to still lay in the sun and enjoy all the festivities at the resort! We hope you enjoy this resort as much as we did!!

• Liked — The balconey facing the ocean
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Forest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2008

We have just returned from two weeks in the Samana Area. One week at Grand Bahia Samana and one week at El Portillo.We stayed at Samana from Feb 25 to March 3rd. We found it to be a lovely little Hotel. The staff are excellant and are there to make your stay plesant. The fight down from Toronto was another matter we flew on good old Skyservice (I can;t understand where they got the service part) we where an hour late leaving Toronto. Many apologes coming from the crew and then another one saying only two of three washrooms where working.Not nice at all when you sitting in the back of the plane in aisle seats.We had also requested a second floor room which neither the Air Trasat rep or front desk had any record of. We ended up on the forth floor which had probably onr of the best views in the hotel from the window.The beach is small but very nice but there can be a large surge from the ocean.The funny thing about this place is that it seems extremly windy there compared to El Portillo which is on the Atlantic side of the point and Samana on the bay.By the way take Binoculars as from my fourth flour window I had morning perfomances from the Humpbacks in the bay.Also there is only one computer in the Golden Room but they will hook up your personal laptop.Great vacation after getting over the flight.

• Liked — Exotic Panorama
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
guelph
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2008

My family and I went to this resort the week of February 4-11 and we loved every minute of it. This is our fourth trip to the DR but our first to Samana. We have been to large resorts and small. This one was quite small, only 109 rooms, which was great for us because then I always knew where the kids were. My husband and I have a son 10 and a daughter 14 and they both had a great time. I have been reading review sthat this resort is not good for children and teenagers, but I STRONGLY do not agree. If your kids need constant entertainment, yor maybe they are very small, then yes, this is not th resort for them. However, the beach at this resort is great. The wave are just big enough to have some real fun. We had a blast snorkeling, boggie bording, body surfing and just plain swimming. If you're not into waves, the pool is georgeous. The entertainment staff was fantastic at getting the kids involved in beach volleyball, bocci ball on the beach and having fun in the shows at night. The shows are a little hokey, but lots of fun. The entertainment staff were really great and friendly, but not too bothersome. Perfect.

If you're into excursions, there are lots. You can do them through the resort, or through tour companies in Samana. We saw amazing waterfalls and Humback whales. The kids and myself and my husband loved it.

The buffet selection was smaller than some resorts, but the food was really good. Very fresh and always warm when necessary, which cannot be said for MANY of the larger resorts. There was always LOTS of fresh fruit and a nice selection of meat, poultry and fish. The staff in the restaurant was unbeatable.

I found the front desk staff to be very helpful The day staff was much better than the night. The english of the night staff wasn't the best. We arrived at the resort at 11:30 at night and found mine and my husabnd's room to be on the same floor as the kids, but at the other end of the resort when we had requested adjoining rooms when we booked. Went I went to change it the night staff seemed a little confused. However, everyone was checking in at this point at there was lots of comosion. The next morning
I went to the front desk and the man there (King was his name) fixed it immedaitly. From then on King went out of his way to talk and joke with the kids and every day we found fresh flowers and chocolates in our rooms.

The resort was spotless and our rooms were cleaned perfectly every day by lunch.

And yes, there was a place to go for a walk. The tennis courts for the resort were across a small road from it. A paved walkway (or roadway, but we never saw any cars on it) went from the tennis courts up a hill for about 1 to 1 1/2 km. At the top of the hill was the most spectacular view we saw while we were there.

I cannot say enough good things about this resort. We all agree that we would go back in a heart beat. But if you're looking for a romatic geataway this is DEFINATELY the place. It was a quiet out of the way spot the was absolutley beautiful.

• Liked — the location and size of the resort
  • Disliked — If you go on Cayo Levantado Island, even though it's a Grand Bahai resort, you still must pay for EVERYTHING, including the chairs on the beach
  • Stayed February 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Timmins, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2008

My husband and I just returned from Cayacoa, Samana on March 8th we stayed there for a week. We travelled with Sky Service and didn't have any complaints with our flight other than on our return, which I will mention later.

We travelled by small bus from Puerto Plata airport to Samana which was hell. I questioned to myself a few times whether or not we would make it. Our driver Sandy was awesome and had very good reflexes thank god. We did make it and were very happy with what we saw. We were welcomed with a nice refreshing punch drink and checked in very quickly. Our luggage was taken to our room by the porter in a timely manner. In case some of you may not know you do have to pay for use of the safe(but it is well worth it) if you want your personal effects safe. The Hotel is definetly a 5 star, except for the rooms, I myself was a little disappointed. Our room was very basic and small, wasn't at all what the pictures show. I don't know if I am just being too picky but at every other resort I have stayed at the cleaning staff would put flowers in your room and decorate it with towels and stuff. We left tips and gifts for the cleaning lady and still the room was just ordinary. We only had our room cleaned every other day and the bathtub had only been cleaned once, and due to sand and stuff it clearly would have been noticeable that it should have been cleaned. Other people that we met there said they had the total opposite, there room was very clean and was elegantly decorated.

Everything else was amazing, the food at the buffet was fantastic something for everyone. If you are not into seafood, you may find the a la carte restaurants difficult.
We only ate at the Gourmet restaurant. My husband had a very good meal as he really likes Seafood. The only thing that he was disappointed with was that he ordered Surf and Turf and was expecting Lobster and steak but was served with steak mash potatoes with shrimp. However he did say that his meal was good. (also all men must wear long pants for evening dinners even at the buffet, you will be refused by staff. Also for the females make sure that you are covered up even during lunch buffets where some of you may attend the restaurant in your bathing suit, make sure to have clothing over top or you will be refused as well)

We spent a lot of time at the main pool and found it very enjoyable. The music was actually very entertaining and the animation staff we're great. Be aware that the drinks at the swim up bar are very strong and may take you by surprise. I can't remember the female bartender's name, but she was also very friendly and always happy. I really enjoyed the beach area, it was not very big but was very quiet and the ocean is still beautiful. I spent some of my time picking up sea shells on the beach. This beach has many beautiful shells.

We did book a whale watching tour with Raymond from the end of our beach off of Cayacoa property. We were a little weary about it because the prices had changed from the day before and Raymond was supposed to come with us and didn't. We were nervous but went. All in all the boat ride was good and we did see whales! Mom and baby ! We even got the see mother whales tail, which was amazing, it's hard to believe that this animal is so big. Raymond's prices are very cheap sometimes almost haft the price of the hotel's. So if you are wanting to do any tours, you can find him at the end of the main beach where they sell pictures and rum and other stuff.

Be careful to wear a lot of sunscreen as the sun is very hot and burns very quickly, my husband and I burned on the first day and suffered most of the week because of it. This may be because on the first day we visited the spa. I had an exfoliation and my husband had a massage. (which were both great by the way) but I am wondering if the use of creams and chemicals may have caused us to burn more quickly.

Our return trip was actually pretty interesting, we left Samana at 0615 and arrived at Puerto Plata airport at approx 0940. The ride was actually not a scary as the ride to Samana as there was not as much traffic on the roadway which shortened up the trip. The driver is very willing to stop along the way if you need to pee, but be wary that the toilet facilities are not very clean and sometimes do no have toilet paper ( bring extra tissue paper and hand sanitizer). On arrival at the airport things went smoothly but was long process. While boarding the plane we were given a letter stating that Puerto Plata was having a gas shortage and that we would need to do an extra stop in Turks and Caicos. We had a few problems with our plane seats but the were resolved quickly. We had an hour stop over in Turks and Caicos. (which is beautiful by the way) The water is Turquoise in color which looks like paradise from the air. We arrived in Toronto during the snow storm and were delayed there because of it. But finally we had made it on the ground.

All in all our vacation was fantastic and would return in a minute. We met some fantastic people and will remember this trip forever. The only thing I would do different is fly directly to Samana airport the next time as travel time was way too long. For us because we come from Timmins we travelled for over 22 hours on the way back.

• Liked — food, staff, service, beach
  • Disliked — entertainment, room
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
Waterloo Ont Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2008

Very excited to go to this new resort, had stayed at the El Portillo last year and it was amazing. We wanted to go back to Samana area this year, did a lot of reading of reviews and decided to try the Cayocoa Gran Bahia. We knew from the reviews that there was a lot of walking and many stairs to climb to get around the resort especially if you were booked in the Jr Suites, which we were. we also knew from reviews that the beach was small. we flew Sky service Feb 11-18. The food was horrible but service was great. We arrived at the airport had a drive of probably 1 hour or more, great bus , good driver and we were there before we knew it. Upon arriving at this resort it was absolutely beautiful, check in was quick, room was ready and we were excited to be there. Our room was in the Jr Golden Suite section, room was amazing, huge, very clean, balcony with beautiul ocean view. The down side was many many stairs to get from our section of the resort to the main lobby,then had to take elevator down to beach. Beach was very nice but very small ,disappointing as my husband and I truly enjoy just walking along the beach, service was excellent in every aspect but it was not what we wanted as we found it very difficult walking up and down all those stairs to go anywhere on the resort. Next day we met an increduible Air Transat Rep by the name of Melanie who truly deserves mention as she was able to have us transferred to the El Portillo Jr Suites section, as I stated we had stayed there last year aand loved it. Needed to pay a small transfer fee and transportation but that was minor because we really wanted to go back there.I can only say good things about the Cayocoa and the servivce from all of the employees there as they truly do cater and try to please everone,Melanie thank you so much for going that extra to help us move to another resort, Cayocoa is truly beautiful, food was great for the few meals we had there at the buffet, but it was not for us. We had a wonderful vacation back at the El Portillo, it truly is a beautiful resort, food was great, room was amazing, no complaints

• Liked — rooms were immaculate, beautifu ocean view
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2008

We are a couple from Calgary and we travel a lot the republic dominican. This site is very beautiful, on top of a rock mountain with an inimaginable view of Cayo Levantado. After 1 or 2 days you realize that you are a 360 degree view: the Bay, the port, the village (look a village on the andalousian coast in spain), and the island. I would just let you know that this hotel is very good but you have to know that it is a resort for couple and not very for family. They are close to 250 steps from the golden beach to the hotel lobby but there is a shuttle that can bring you where you want. For the room I have nothing to say: Beautifullllllll.....The beach: not the most beautiful but this hotel is not for the beach. The pool: amazing, the animation team are incredible, go talk with danny . The restaurant: the best is the Orquidée the fancy restaurant, the worst is the pescador and the italian is ok. the buffet is amazing for the dessert. Don't batter with bringing your laptop cause you have to use the hotel one for the internet but it is ok they provide you some dell laptop very fast. For diving it's nice cause you start your trip on the levantado island and there is 2 sites: one is a ship wreck new from one year and the other is a coral banks very nice. The personnal from the spa are very professional and to get a muscular massage it cost just 50 dollars for an hour or 40 dollars for 30 minutes. hope you ll enjoy and just try to not travel with skyservice, signature.......Eric

• Liked — the view
  • Disliked — the restaurant and the beach
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa? Share your experiences!