Me and my friend spent a week in Cayacoa and it was brilliant. Although our reservations were screwed up during our arrival on the 17th the receptionist were able to solve the issue in a quick manner and offered us a nice ocean view. The Service and the people working at the resort were friendly and extremely lively. I would have to give a shout out to rosemary who is the host of the lunch and dinner buffet.. she is so cute and extremely friendly. We were able to learn bits of spanish through her.. If you head to cayacoa I suggest you meet her as well as Adriana, Fernando and Lenny. Their all excellent dancers/entertainers. They will make your stay extra rewarding. For the single ladies going to the resort Fernando and Lenny are smooth talkers and they will make your stay enjoyable. Plus their pretty .. :) Absolutely loved the late night dances and live music in the lobby. The food I would have to say was a bit on the plain side. Another disappointment I would have to say would have been the disco at night. We heard such great reviews about the live disco at cayacoa so we decided to check it out on a friday night and it was a complete disappointment.. Absolutely no one was there besides the bar tender and the dj. The music wasn't as great as expected however the grease show we saw at disco was amazing .. Overall I would say the resort was wasn't what I expected.. It was amazing and fantastic .. I would definitely recommend this resort and hope to return soon :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services Main pool with Jacuzzi surrounded by a sun terrace 3 beachside hydromassage tubs Loungers, sun umbrellas and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Water activity centre WiFi access in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) Wedding gazebo Buffet-style main restaurant and 3 speciality restaurants 4 Bars Cocktail Lounge Chill Out zone 1 snack bar Sports facilities: gym Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars and disco. Rooms 295 rooms including 4 types: Standard, Standard with Sea View, Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite. Junior Suites are larger than Standard rooms. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with hydromassage bath tub, hair dryer and magnifying mirror. Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) Terrace WiFi (additional charge) Junior Suite: sitting area, sofa-bed and ironing set Club Golden Junior Suites (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda) Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Park Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Evening Mini Disco Babysitting service (additional charge) Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Bus stop opposite the hotel Auditorium for corporate meetings Panoramic lifts Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa Hotel
- Gran Bahia Principe Cayacoa Samana