We arrived to the resort with the a positive outlook. We booked our trip through RCI under the impression that we would just have to check in. To no fault of Zoetry, we were informed that RCI only paid for the room not the all inclusive. We ended up having to pay $225 a person per night which ended up being over $3000. The allinclusive of the resort is a joke. there is no way ever we would have spent upwards of $3000 on food and drinks. The "activities" they also say they include are a joke. We were so excited to try cigar rolling, rum tasting ect. You can't plan to do one of these activites because they are not there. Cigar rolling was a local coming in trying to sell cigars. that was pretty much it unless you wanted to go for 9:30 am power walks. The comp. massage we were expecting to get can only be scheduled between 9-1. they will also tell you they dont have space so you wont get one. the food was decent. the pool was gross(however every morning the cleaned it). Dont expect to feel safe, unless safe to you is a wall that can be easily jumped covered in broken glass bottles. if you are looking to just sit by a pool or beach and do nothing else, this is the place for you. Most of the staff was really friendly it just seemed that they didn't have any training and were thrown into the jobs. Except DAVID. I don't normally point fingers at specific people but wow what a jerk. It the resort is not well lit at night. i was so glad i brought a mini flashlight. we stuck towels under the doors so that gekkos(oh are there so many gekkos) and bugs couldn't get in. i felt like every night we had to inspect the room for animals and make sure all of your belonings were still there. the roof on the second floor room was sooo loud my husband and i didn't sleep at all. overall the ocean was beautiful but the resort was a complete waste of money. It is so over priced for what you got. the spa and salon services were outrageous we didn't even use them. Took pictures of the amounts so I can add them to the pics here. planning to go here i thought the good reviews were more helpful but i should have listened to everyone with the bad. they are way more realistic. i would not reccomend anyone coming here. after looking at the website, reviews on all sorts of sites, this place was so disappointing.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Hotel
- Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Agua Hotel Punta Cana
- Agua Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited to just 53 exclusive suites, their hardwood floors, cane-thatched roofs and natural stone accents harmonize with the lush, secluded oceanfront setting. Although a mere 24 miles from the Punta Cana International Airport, the spirit here is far, far removed from the hectic tempo of everyday living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Splendia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Zoetry Agua Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.