I got home yesterday from our 2nd annual yoga retreat (w/DimitraYoga) from Zoetry Agua, and I so wish I was still there! I don't think I have enough nor the right words to show my gratitude to this beautiful place that has the most amazing people working there for it all to run so smoothly.
From start to end our vacation and retreat was more than we could have asked for... From the receptionist and managers (Hola Edward, Carlos, Roberto, Eddie, Susana, and all the rest of the beautiful people) that great you "Welcome home!", to the servers (Alejandra, Rosalia, Jordania, and everybody else by the way) that took the effort to learn your name, to the amazing chef (Hector Moreno - you are my favorite Kung Fu Panda chef!!! I love every delicious bite that you served me... your chocolate/ginger mousse rocked my world, and the special closing dinner you made for us was a princess moment for me!), to the bartenders (Elias - thank you for the fun cocktail hour, and Kenny - thank you for the funky monkey that helped me win at pool!), to all the gorgeous women working at the spa (Nick - the spa director that helped me organize most off my yoga classes as well - you are amazing baby(!!), and Lucy for giving me one of the best deep tissue massage and reflexology treatments ever!), to the activities director (Vladimir - I don't have words to thank you enough for all the laughs, the bike rides, the dancing lessons and dancing... Keep smiling baby!), and finally to the GM (Alain Berthelot - you made wonders for our stay! Thank you!).
I know that I probably have forgotten a few, but please know that I'm equally thankful to you all... without each one of you our stay would not have been the same!
This place is exactly what the title says... a paradise! Calm, serene, zen, stunning, gorgeous, and totally a dream come true place and experience! Im already looking forward to our next visit in 2012!
Me encanta Zoetry y toda la gente hermosa que trabaja allí!
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Hotel
- Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Agua Hotel Punta Cana
- Agua Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited to just 53 exclusive suites, their hardwood floors, cane-thatched roofs and natural stone accents harmonize with the lush, secluded oceanfront setting. Although a mere 24 miles from the Punta Cana International Airport, the spirit here is far, far removed from the hectic tempo of everyday living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Splendia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Zoetry Agua Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.