“Beautiful course...just dont hit the ball outof bounds” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 44 Attractions in Punta Cana
Type: Golf Courses
Attraction Details
Los Angeles, California
“Beautiful course...just dont hit the ball outof bounds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The Punta Blanca Golf course is a beuatiful course and it was freee to play since we were staying 5 nights.
You get free beverages and a sandwich from the clubhouse after 9 holes.
Dont hit the ball out of bounds because more than likely it is going into the jungle and you wont be able to find it.
Our group of 3 managed to lose 33 balls on the day.

Visited November 2012

“Excellente value for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great easy course not to much of water, not to many sand traps. For an avg 90 player like me with a 25 hcp it's alot of fun. Hole 13 and 15 are in my own oppinion the hardest two holes in the whole course.

Price is great in low season 3 games for 270$ U.S. Clubs not included I always bring my own.

Snacks in beetween both 9 is included. I had the turkey toasted sandwich, lunch after is also included but I did experience it as I teed off at 7:15 3 mornings in a row so done by 9:30.

Staff is helpfull and pick up at the lobby is included and on time .....I stayed at the Grand Bahia principe Esmeralda.

In all a fgreat experience and I will return.

Visited October 2012
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Price made a great job with this course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I think this is one of the best designs Price has had. This course and its service is just nice. The greens are very fast. airways are nice and well taken care of. ladscaping is beautiful.

Visited September 2012
Ellon, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great Course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed at Gran Bahai Principe, October 2012, and booked through their Guest Services as this Course is next door.
My partner (non-golfer) and I were collected by golf-cart half an hour before my time tee time which allowed time for using the driving range and putting green, practice balls inclusive in green fees.
The Course itself is spectacularly scenic and can play quite long, black -7174 yds and blue - 6706 yds, with dog-legs,plenty of bunkers and water hazards. I was glad that golf carts were compulsory as some greens to next tees were some distance, e.g 10 to 11 and 16 to 17.
There was a choice of hire clubs $40 - $50 dependant on their age and condition and the golf carts came supplied with iced bottled water. there was no on-board GPS so purchase of a score saver book is recommended at a cost of only $1.
The outward 9 holes had 2 par 5's, 5 par 4's and 2 par 3's, with the 2nd, 8th and 9th being teasing testers.
A visit to the club restaurant for sandwiches and refreshing drinks after 9 holes is included with the green fees and was greatly appreciated.
The inward 9 holes had 3 par 5's, 3 par 4's and 3 par 3's and every one of them was a challenge.
The greens were in excellent condition throughout, fast with many a twist and turn, bunkers were well raked by greenkeeping staff and the fairways were also looking good.
After 18 holes we returned to the restaurant for the inclusive lunch, plenty of choices, then a visit to the Pro-shop for a few purchases and mementos, before we were once again collected and taken back to our Hotel.
Overall a good day out for our money $200 including $45 for my non-golfing partner, which included my green-fees, practice balls, club hire, buggy hire, our 4 bottles of iced water, snacks for 2 after 9 holes and lunches for both of us on completion.
Would well recommend the Course for all levels of Golfers.
p.s. My handicap is 15 and I finished with a 3 under par 69, could've been better but my caddy ( the wife) was useless with advice and ball watching lol.
Enjoy !!!!

Visited October 2012
Modesto, California, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Fun for the day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

It was a nice course, we had a great day. They brought lunch out to us while we were golfing and they had a nice gift shop.

Visited May 2012