Stayed here in April 2012. The resort is nice, but quite large for my taste. The food in both the buffet and al la carte restaurants were good, but nothing special with the exception of the pizza place overlooking the water. These pizzas were superb! The omlet station was the best and the chef remembers you from day to day. A nice touch was the seafood dinner on the beach (an extra 30$), however the service was poor. The staff forget we were there after the main course and no more drinks or dessert were offered.
The spa was lacking. The masseuse used several Nivea products as part of the deluxe facial! The chocolate wrap and scrub was to die for but this was far from a luxury spa.
The people were friendly although a bit pushy off resort when it came to wanting you to buy things at the market. No did not mean no.
The beach was typical Punta Cana with high waves most days. Not too crowded and the bar at the beach was nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Barcelo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Barcelo Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Breezes Punta Cana
- Barcelo Punta Cana Resort
- Barcelo Premium Punta Cana
- Barcelo Dominican Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Barcelo