My wife and I (I'm 51 and wife is 48) stayed at the Riu Palace from 25 Sep - 09 Oct 06. This was our first visit to the Dom Rep and like some have already said after reading some of the reviews, I thought what have I gone and done !!!
It was one of the best holidays that we have ever had - 99 people out of 100 will find this an excellent, relaxing holiday and what I've now realised is that one person will slate the hotel and holiday.
In summary, please do not worry, weather, rooms, pool, food and waiter service at the beach !! make it an excellent holiday. I have got no doubt that you will wish to return as we do.
Any queries feel free to email me:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana