Hubby and I spent a week here sans kids. We didn't leave the resort mostly because we didn't feel a need to.
Chilled out either by pool or beach and enjoyed all the meals with plenty of variety and white table cloth service.
Rooms were nice, ask for a view of ocean if you can get it. Otherwise you overlook the pool or courtyard.
Keep in mind this is a big resort so if a romantic quiet getaway is what your looking for this is not the place. If you want to chill with unlimited drinks and food and share your space with many others this is the place for you.
Not your average Hotel. Everything is one class above average.
Wedding took place on resort one night which was nice to witness.
Limited shopping. No ATM
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana