This is our 3rd visit to a RIU Palace, the 2nd to this property. The RIU is impressive, full of marble flooring, and well maintained, in fact, it didn't look much different than the last time here a few years ago. The staff is well trained and very friendly, with the only exception being some help at the optional restaurants. We received exactly what we expected and it was certainly a bargain compared to other countries and properties we considered. We walked the beach often and enjoyed the warm water. The swim up bar and pool was a good gathering place. We enjoyed visiting the sister properties 2 of which the food and drink were available for Palace guests. We didn't ride in a vehicle until the day we left. The drinks were good and cold. The food at the onsite restaurants was disappointing, the buffet breakfast & lunch buffets were average, the evening was above average as there was always at least one new or special main course available. Never went hungry or disappointed. Great time! Celebrated our anniversary and both our birthdays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana