This is one of Riu's new hotels and it is very clean. The beach is stunning with all the palm tree's. We opted for the VIP area because we went without the kids for a wedding. The upgrade was worth it private bar and quiet. The food is typically for all inclusive buffets. It is repetitive with a occasional different item here and there. The sit down dinner'a require reservations and are very good. The hotel is extremely clean and offers the standard entertainment each night. If you have seen one show at a all inclusive hotel you have seen them all. I would recommend staying here very clean close to some small shopping and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana