I've been to Punta Cana 4X since 3/2013. The Riu is beautiful, but falls a little sort in the modern updates. Room and safes need updated so you don't need to carry traditional keys. It would have been nice if the beach seaweed area was raked early in the morning so it was clean at some point. Just picking it up by hand, does not make it s nice as some of the other resorts I have been to.
The food and drinks are top of the line, we were vary happy with that. Shows and entertainment, all good.
Your staff is truly amazing. They go out of their way to smile, greet and really take care of everything. It's wonderful to go away and be treated so well. Your animacion team, so much fun! Ray does a great job pulling everything together.You should be very pleased with all of them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Otel, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana