Have you ever wanted to go somewhere that had everybody smiling at you and wanting you to smile back at them? Where everybody was so happy that they couldn’t have a single care and could drink all day, eat whenever they want, bask on the beach sand until they couldn’t imagine a day of responsibility and practically live in a paradise of their own?? Well, if you’ve ever dreamt that a place could exist where you could indulge for as long as you could stay there, you need not wait for heaven anymore!! Just find your favorite beach city and reserve a stay at an ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT. I don’t care which one, as long it’s a reputable hotel at a city that you would like to visit. Right now, I am writing you from the suite of a palace in the great land of Punta Cana, in the country of Dominican Republic, where I’ll be for the next 6 days, and I couldn’t be more happy to not think a lick about work, life back home, or the fact that my phone signal has a big red X next to where the bar indicator should be. I don’t care! My grandmother used to hate me saying that phrase, but I think that if I were ever able to share this experience with her, she’d be on the beach right now jamming to Lil Jon’s “Turn Down for What” drinking mimosas, sunrises, or whatever else tickled her fancy until I had to come find her and drag her back to her room…
Did I forget to mention that I drank out of my first coconut that just so happened to come from a tree right outside my room? Could this place really be this hot?
Honestly, this place is really that hot! From the natural surroundings of coconut trees, beautiful landscapes, the finest sand I’ve ever seen in my life, and beach water that feels like I could literally see all the way back to Africa, I really couldn’t be happier… But then they added the aesthetic of the Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana, a very Spanish influenced castle with the best layout stocked with royal paintings on walls, busts that could only compare to Caesar’s Palace, heavy wooden doors with real keys, and marble tops on everything except the hardwood furniture to make me feel like I am somewhere fit for a king. Then they didn’t stop there. This place is all-inclusive which means that all I need is a wrist band for access to all the parties, all the bars, all the restaurants, all the whatever-the-hell-else they have here that I haven’t found out because it’s still my first day. And they have a mini-bar in the room that they restock every two days! With 4 bottles dispensing liquor that real people actually drink! And 24 Hour FREE room service!! Who does that? I mean, really? Anyway, this place is the next best thing to paradise, only a rich person should feel the way I feel right now. I am in my room but I may as well be on the dance floor because the DJ near the pool is going to be spinning until 4am, everything from Notorious BIG to Calvin Harris to merengue… Tomorrow is going to be the first FULL day here, so as long as I’m coherent, you’ll get a much better depiction of what it’s like to stay at an ALL-INCLUSIVE RESORT hotel, but even if I were leaving in the morning, I’d say this experience was well worth living 30 years before taking my first trip out of the country…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana