Stayed march 21-24 in room 3109. Great service this past weekend. 1st time in RIU property and enjoyed it all. We ate at the reservation resturants each night. No problem the very first night they said if a table was available we would be seated. We waited 5 minutes and ate at the fusion place. Drinks were great and plentiful. Older crowd which was nice. The activity leaders were fun and everyone had smiles on their faces. What a nice change. They call -Drinky,Drinky on the beach to grab your attention for drinks. Beach service came by every5-10 minutes. Weather was perfect. I wish I was there longer to try the dinner buffet- I am sure it was amazing. The Italian resturant was better than any in Italy. Thanks for making this short stay amazing! Plan to go back for 1 week next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana