I stayed here for one week in June. I have to say this place is Paradise! I don't understand how anyone can write a bad review about this place. The place is huge and staff are super friendly. The food was great, there was lots of options and room service was awesome. Our room was clean and the temperature was good. We stayed on the 3rd floor, it was quite a walk to the pools and beach- we didn't mind tho. If you don't want to walk I would suggest requesting a room on the 1st floor. There were many little stores right on the resort. The beach had good shade and the water was clean. We went on the snorkelling trip and I would highly recommend it. Overall I would go to the resort again. This place was amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana