I must agree with many of the reviews on this site about the strong mold smell in the rooms. We actually asked to be moved from our first room as there was mold all around the vents. Your clothes and luggage will even smell like it when you get home.
Outside of that, the hotel is very nice and the food just mediocre for an all inclusive. Beach is amazing. Probably will stay at another resort on my next trip to the Dominican.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.