I was recently here this October and had the worst experience and would never recommend to anyone. Outdated rooms smell like mildew and are continuously damp. My entire suitcase smelled like the mildewed room. The food was consistently bad, whether eating at the restaurants or buffet it's the same choices. I'm actually shocked i didn't get food poisoning. The service was the worst part of this entire resort. Traveling with a group of girls in our 20's we were constantly harassed and cat called by waiters and bartenders. At one point one waiter who we had asked to leave us alone prior took at as far as touching one of our faces. After we told him that was not okay and to not touch or talk to us he proceeded to call us baby and mama and pretend everything was okay. Upon telling management nothing was done. I could go on and on with the horrible experiences att his resort but I'll sum it up by encouraging anyone looking to stay at this resort to go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana