I have been to many different Riu resorts and so far I love Riu Palace Punta Cana the best!!!!! They were so welcoming when we first arrived making our stay great from day 1! My husband and I both were thrilled with our stay and we had an amazing time! The food was great, the staff was great, the entertainment was great, the activities were my favorite by far!!! There were so many different sports and games to participate and we met so many wonderful people while doing so.
We spent most of our time on the beach and the beach was exactly what it looks like in picture, white sand and bright blue warm water! The weather is perfect! Another great thing is that you can utilize all the other Riu resorts, which we did!
We normally try to travel to different locations around the Caribbean but we are planning a trip back to Punta Cana because of our experience with Riu. This time we are traveling we a few other couples and would certianly go back to Riu and would reccommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana