partner myself and another couple stayed here in nov last year we where supposed to go to the one nxt door but we got upgraded at no xtra cost bcause of building work going to start.i couldn't believe it,it was wonderful,palace by name and palace by nature.stunning you could of ate your food of the floor it was that clean,everything and everywhere about it,there was nothing wrong with the food or the other places to eat,people from the other hotels along the beach where coming along to ours specially through the day because they said was more lively,ideal for weddings saw 4 the 2wks we where there.the 24hr sports bar was quite fun and the guy that works there his name is elvis,he is a must,so friendly polite and clean everything and every1.my sister goes to ocean blue and sands bout 1hr and half away and we had people from there coming down to us . I would recommend this palace,but go as a couple or couple,very few children there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana