Stayed at this resort for 5 days 4 nights. Very happy with the price my friends and I paid for. Rooms were cleaned and well maintained. All of the restaurants had delusions food. But Nothing can beat the buffet one. The one thing I have to complain about is the fact that there were no beach umbrellas. One have to rely on the palm trees for some shade. So bring a big hat .)
I most certainly will come back and will recommend it to my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana