Beautiful beach, bad hotel. Bad food everywhere in the resort. My kids and husband got sick. Horrible, horrible resort. Room service is a joke. 2 options: a pathetic sandwich or stale nacho chips with processed cheese sauce (and I'm not exaggerating). Those were the only room service options! Why is this rated 5 star? Why? Huge waste of time and money, and now I have sick children. I'm so mad and feel completely duped!! I'm disgusted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana