We stayed at the Riu Palace Punta Cana, for one week March into April, 2013. Overall I have to give this resort very good +. If you like clean this is the place for you. They are constantly cleaning everything in this resort and is maintained very well. The resort location is in the middle of Bavaro Beach and it is part of the Riu Resort Complex. If you like to take long walks on the beach or long walks between different Riu resorts they have a convenient beach walkway that connects them all. The individual restaurants are good but you need to make your reservations well in advance. The buffet was also very good and all the food is plentiful and of good quality. Rooms are mostly the same Junior Suites with variations of sleeping arrangements. The only thing I did not like was the fact the rooms used keys rather than cards. Also the room safe required a key instead of a combination. So you had to keep keys with you all day instead of a card in you pocket and combo in you mind.
Overall this was a great vacation location and I definitely will return sometime in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana