We had a great family vacation. Went there for a week over spring break March 23-30. I think this statement I'm about to make is par for the course for all inclusive resorts. The food is very average. We didn't like the steak house at all but we went to the italian rest. one night and it was really good. The buffet was ok, we always managed to find something but it's a buffett. It got old after awhile. There were no other restaurants for dinner off the resort property you could just walk to. There was a burger joint off the property that was open during the day but we never went to it. We went on the Safari Tour that was an awesome excursion. It was a whole day affair and you got to see how the locals really lived. I highly recommend that tour. My husband and son went on the Piratte Catamaran Snorkeling excursion and they loved that so I highly recommend that too. The hotel itself was very nice, the pool was nice, the beach was great. Never had trouble finding chairs on the beach. The workers would find one for you in fact. Overall was a great trip. I just got tired of the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana