There were 10 of us, all friends who got away for Spring Break. We booked through FunJet. The entire trip was great. We had a direct flight, transfers were included. Jersey John explained all we needed to know on the way to the resort. From check in to check out we had great service. The room was very nice and overlooked the courtyard with fountains. We were located between the pool and main courtyard area that contained most of the ala carte restaurants and buffet.
I loved being so close to the pool and only a few feet to the beach. The beach was beautiful, with small cresting waves.
Most nights we all ate together, which can be a challenge for 10 people. The buffet was just as good as the ala carte restaurants. The staff was very engaging and helpful. The only area that I would have improved was the entertainment. It was sometimes good, sometimes tolerable. The music in the evening was very good. Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana