Visited the Riu Palace and felt like a Queen!! Visited with two girlfriends, first time in the DR. The hotel was beautiful - classy and grand! The beach was just lovely. Palm trees and soft white sand. The food was great. The Japanese restaurant was the only disappointment. The rooms were very nice, not much of a view but we spent most of out time on the beach. Loved the Liquor dispenser in the room. The service was excellent. We loved the servers at the pool very attentive and super super nice. Traveled with Apple tours and appreciated that there was a Apple rep on the property. We are already planning our next trip. It was an all round great experience and a trip we will remember for a long time. Thanks Riu Staff. You guys were awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana