Our stay at the Riu Palace was a great stay. We arrived Feb 17 and stayed till Feb 22. The hotel was beautiful, clean, and very friendly staff! The food was abundant and delicious . If you didn't find something you liked the your too picky. Every meal there was wonderful. We liked the buffet as you can always find something to eat. The pool was beautiful and the drinks were plentiful! The only downfall was the smoking. In NY there is no smoking so having people smoke in the bars, pool areas and beach wasn't my thing, but that's not the hotels fault. Our agent for delta at the hotel was wonderful. Her name was Yandra. She is so friendly so we advise everyone to have her help you plan a day trip of the country side . The tours Canopy Zip line was great also A must see for everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana