I was a part of a 26 person group staying at the RIU Palace. 2 out of 26 people were happy with their room. The remaining 24 people had very musty rooms, and 4 people had bed bugs. 3 rooms had broken hair dryers, and even after calling the front desk several times, they were not replaced or fixed. The beer on tap is watered down and smelly. The food was below my expectations. I got sick as well as two other women.
The weather was great though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Expedia, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana