Beautiful facility,beautiful beaches and ocean for the positive. However about 75 percent of our group got Tourista Gi problems here. We were all careful not to drink the water too. Food and alcohol in general disappointing and we are not that fussy either.
Most crowded beaches ever experienced, some days not enough beach chairs also. No town to walk to. Airport on departure totally chaotic, barely made flight though there 2 hrs early.
No excited about going back to Riu Palace or Punta Cana.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Amex, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Stentorian NV, TIG Global, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.