Absolutely beautiful hotel. The food is very good in the buffet restaurant and in all the "a la carte" restaurants we tried. We received an exceptionnal service everywhere in this hotel. The cleanliness is outstanding. I never hate a good steak like there in the Caraibes, as well as the lobster. We never look for a chair on the beach or aroud the pool. Good drinks and good shows at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana