We enjoyed the hospitality of the Riu palace greatly. Well kept grounds, inviting common areas and beautiful beaches and pools greeted us at every turn.
*What the brochure didn't say:
1. I think they water the grounds with sewer water... it was a little smelly at times.
2. Reservations for dinner are a little cumbersome. Have to go to the Italian restaraunt in the am, and hope there is room for the one you want. * limited capacity.
Otherwise: Great drinks, service, cappuccinos etc.
Be sure to ask for a "single bed" king if you have the king Jr. Suite... they tried to put us inane pair of twins pushes together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??Ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???L. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana