We visited this resort for my husband's birthday. This was our second stay at a Riu Resort. We were very pleasantly greeted at the hotel; the reception manager sent a bottle of champagne to the room for my husband's birthday. Our room was nicely appointed and spotless as well as the bathroom. The beach was beautiful with soft sand with "natural" umbrellas (palm trees). The buffet was outstanding serving lobster tails, crayfish, and filet mignon. I've never seen this display at a buffet before. The grounds of the resort were beautiful and well maintained. The evening entertainment was terrific. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
I would strongly recommend the Riu Resorts to my family and friends. From now on, every time we travel (which is several times a year), we will definitely choose Riu if there's one in that area.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Riu Palace
- Riu Palace Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana * Inside the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Macao, Riu Taino, Riu Naiboa hotels and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu * 4-story building * Surrounded by 63,000 m2 / 75,000 sq. yards of lush gardens * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 50 km / 31 miles from Hig??ey * 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int???l. Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.