This was our 4th time to Ocean Blue & Sand, and just booked our next trip back in October.
It is like going back to see family, everyone is fantastic. The rooms are just the best, clean, comfortable, and pleasant. The food is great, plenty to choose from. But back to the staff, THE GREATEST. I just want to name a few names of some of the people we love, Luis, The Magic Man, Veronica, at the lounge there is Reynaldo (my son), Alexander, Ben, Frankel. The girls, Yari, Raquel, Crystal, 3 other girls, their names escape me (sorry). And of course, the entertainment, Wille, Jack, Minime, Franklin. If there is anyone I miss, sorry. Just can't wait to get back and see our new family. Number 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the wonderful beaches of Bávaro, and immersed in tropical foliage, close to the White Sands golf course, the Ocean Blue and Sand is an all-inclusive resort featuring suite accommodations, two luxurious pools, casino, spa and fitness center, dive center and an extensive activity program including childrens' and teen mini clubs, to make your stay an unforgettable experience. All-inclusive: Meals, drinks, cocktails and snacks included 24 hours. Some additional services are available at additional charge. Lobby with Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Ocean Blue & Sand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Blue Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Hotel Beach
- Ocean Blue Resort Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Golf Beach Resort Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Ocean Blue
- Ocean Blue Hotel Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Resort Dominican Republic