Just terrible service. Bad manners from everyone except Cesar (food & drinks director). The infrastructure of the entire resort is just plain cheap. If you don't complain they will give a room in the third floor where you have to walk up and down 3 flights of stairs every time you go to/fro your room.
The only positive is the many activities which are entertaining.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Blue Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Hotel Beach
- Ocean Blue Golf Beach Resort
- Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort
- Ocean Blue Resort Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue Resort
- Ocean Blue Golf Beach Resort Punta Cana
- Ocean Blue
- Ocean Blue Dominican Republic
- Ocean Blue Golf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the wonderful beaches of Bávaro, and immersed in tropical foliage, close to the White Sands golf course, the Ocean Blue and Sand is an all-inclusive resort featuring suite accommodations, two luxurious pools, casino, spa and fitness center, dive center and an extensive activity program including childrens' and teen mini clubs, to make your stay an unforgettable experience. All-inclusive: Meals, drinks, cocktails and snacks included 24 hours. Some additional services are available at additional charge. Lobby with Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Blue & Sand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.